BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Black

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Houmack 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought this beautiful bike about a month and a half ago from an RCMP officer. He had it since new and had never ragged on it. I bought it with 10500KM (80% were hwy as he went on a long trip). Bike now has 12000K on it. The 12000K Service was done by Kawasaki. I have all papers and records. Bike is in MINT condition. It has frame sliders, and Carbon Fiber Hindle Slip on. Bike will come with a Helmet, Joe Rocket Jacket and pants and Teknik Gloves.

I am very firm at $7500. I don't have to sell this bike, but something came up in my life right now, that is more important for me to pay attention to.

I have lots of pictures, so don't hesitate to email me. This is a SICK deal and i'm kicking myself with tears in my eyes as I'm posting this. :banghead

778-889-2625 or PM
houmack@houmack.com if you wanna email.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Note to those who call and show interest:

I work till 2:30pm and Will be getting back to you after that, so do leave a msg or PM and I will return your calls/msgs as soon as possible.

Thanks

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Bike has extended warranty. Unlimited KM and good till June of 2006!!!!

7500, Gear or no Gear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.