BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Fs: 07 Gsxr 600

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Chino 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold

Sadly its time for me to sell my pride and joy. I'll be returning to school full time and i wont have any time nor money to enjoy this bike. I'm the second owner of the bike. First owner was my co worker who sold it to me with only 1000km's. The bike now has almost 7400km's. First full service was done by my co worker at about 1000km's and after that i did an oil change every 3000km's with Motul oil and an OEM filter. The chain i lubed every 500kms. This bike has never seen a day of rain. It is garage kept and always been parked on carpet not on cold concrete.

I have destickered the bike as well cuz i think it looks a lot cleaner. It has a clean title and no liens what so ever. Bike has been down at a stand still but u cant notice the scratches unless u go right up to the bike.

The bike comes with yoshimura frame sliders, yoshimura spool sliders and yoshimura handle bar ends. It has a Puig smoked windscreen, the Progrip carbon look tank pad and competition werkes fender eliminator. I also have the rear passenger seat for the bike. I will include the front and rear bike stands for the bike too.

07 GSXR 600
Blue and Black
Odometer: 7363
Price: SOLD

My name is Charlie and you can contact me after 3pm on the weekdays and any time on the weekends. 778-997-4202

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.