BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

real , fake or

idiot driving a truck

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  elevation 
#1 ·
#9 ·
i'm with armchairgm , a bit of a coinkydink that both vehicles have cameras , both posted the same day and the rider was so calm having come around the corner balls to the walls and there is a vehicle in his lane coming towards him

#10 ·
I'm thinking staged just based on how far over that SUV is.... the average idiot would have used the oncoming lane of traffic to film his douchebag buddies. On the other hand, as in this vid, someone staging this would be clear across the opposite lane of traffic on the inside shoulder of oncoming traffic -knowing- his biker buddy is enroute to dodge him....?

I dunno, sheer stupidity regardless... not exactly a closed course and very likely to hurt somebody.

#11 ·
"You should put this one on youtube" ...

... that fucking idiot-douche should get charged with careless driving, if not wreckless endangerment (or something) using that clip.

or - it was staged.

#12 ·
Just feels too close for comfort..... and pretty much everyone has cameras these days so just because of that i'm not gonna vote fake.

And the way the second video has the truck picture paused at the end with the license plate clearly visible.... i say real.

A good video, regardless of the skepticism, to warn drivers to drive responsibly and riders of the danger that potentially lurks around ever bend.

#14 ·
If it was staged, the bike would have been riding along the center of the road consistently,
Just before he met the suv, the bike entered the corner on the inside.
There is no way if it was staged that he would have been on the inside
I don't see any spotters in either of the videos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.