BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

suzuki =junk

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Vili 
#1 ·
G
#3 ·
sheez

i dunno buddy ...im gettin an 06 gsxr... i hope they fix that problem if there was one in the first place...regardless the gsxr id the best bike in the 600 class...havnt heard any bad stuff about it yet

#5 ·
I bet he was trying to pull wheelies to show off for his brother and landed one hard...however, still that shouldn't cause the frame to break...I guess suzuki=junk...

#7 ·
A buddy of mine had his Duc's 900SS frame break in a similar manner while mid corner at Laguna Seca.

#12 ·
They must have been out of Suzuki frames that day, so they picked out a Kawi frame from the parts bin.

Kawi = junk.

#19 ·
I am a Suzuki fan but I did notice on my 97 GSXR 750 after many years of riding it and about 80,000 kms that it began to wallow really badly when pitched hard into corners and upon further inspection realized that the swingarm had cracked where the box section met the cast section of the swingarm. It had made it about 3/4 of the way around the whole box section of the swing arm and was barely even visable because of it's location near the weld.

Glad I figured it out before it completely came apart as that might have been more ugly than the bikes final demise.

Hardly like having relatively new bike break in half but just a reminder that if things don't feel right take a closer look because there might be a problem lurking.

#20 ·
Stop..... I've got everything covered. Read my sig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.