BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Sunday Feb 21st first Harrison ride of the season 10:55am

778 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Scorpion71 
#1 ·
Hey guys and girls, I havent posted a new thread in a long time. Me and my friends are planning on riding to harrison hotsprings tommorow. Feel free to join if you'd like. We are just going to have a nice and relaxing ride.

Meeting place and time: Pinetree Coquitlam starbucks at 11am (Try to be there alittle earlier).

Destination: Harrison hotsprings (probably eat at the old settlers pub)

Pace: Safe and Asertive

Give me a call on my cell phone if there are any complications
604 961 9806.

Hope to have a great start of the season group ride :)

#4 ·
just got back from a "harrison" ride... hahaha.
on the way back i stopped by to get my bike dynoed, met up a buddy, we rode for some steak, and then went to The Starbucks in DT to pose/enjoy the scenery (yes, we are greasy). Then thought we saw the russian hockey team boarding a bus and followed it all the way to... the bus depo. They were getting off. Then off to river rock for some moneys and home.
I'd say it was a pretty good ride to Harrison :p

#5 ·
DUDE! Read the posts willya??

There is a ride that has been on the board for two days now, leaving exactly the same time, almost exactly the same location, heading for exactly the same place!!

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118753

Rather than two groups of riders getting all mixed up why don't you join his group???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.