Motoshell motorcycle cover

Thread: Motoshell motorcycle cover

Registered User Array

Motoshell motorcycle cover

Anybody here using a Motoshell motorcycle cover? Here's a link for more information. The listed price on their website is $149, but they also sell direct on eBay with a buy-it-now-price of $120, which isn't that much more than a regular cover. It looks to be a better alternative since you don't have to wait for the bike to cool down to cover it.

Search didn't return any results. Just wondering if anybody has experience with them.

Interesting note: PTI Products, the company that makes them is based in Coquitlam, even though the actual product is made offshore. Apparently, the Bike Barn, their premium product is made in Canada. The buy-it-now-price on eBay is $290. Here's the link to that website.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Brain my damaged. Array R1_Test pilot's Avatar
    Bike
    '10 Victory Jackpot, 09 R1, triumph comming soon.
    Ya, they are on Schoolhouse street. Knock on their door, they may sell you one at a better price..

They are well made, I have seen a few with Harley's and Gold wings parked under them...

Registered User Array
    Thanks for that info. We just moved from Burnaby to Kaslo and have a storage locker across the street from their location. I'll check them out next time we're in town.

Posing with conviction Array heisenberg9's Avatar
    Bike
    anyone I can lean against
    Here's PTI Products contact info:

PTI Products Inc
    #11 - 211 Schoolhouse street
    Coquitlam, B.C. V3K4X9

(604) 521-6444
    (604) 521-3713

Not sure if this email is valid:
    punchtools@bc.sympatico.ca