I see hovercrafts and helicopters

Thread: I see hovercrafts and helicopters

XR650R Sumo

Exclamation I see hovercrafts and helicopters

Anyone following this... I work at the New Westminster Quay and so far this morning I've seen a hovercraft going up/down the river, cops/firetrucks/ambulances on columbia, and numerous helicopters hovering in circles. Apparently there was an incident just out of my line of site (my office window) up river whereas some people have died on a barge. I'm listening to CBC Radio 1 on the net, and they've been saying several people have been overcome by fumes on this thing, they've brought in some special teams, airlifting people out, and three are on the deck covered with tarps (dead I guess). I'm sure it will be on the news tonight.

sumfing nekkid
    6 people from what I saw on TV at lunch. Most were brought out lifeless......

/me hopes for the best.
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Twins Are Better Array IcemanRR's Avatar
    1998 TLR
    found this...

youll have to cut and paste it

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    The Island
    Beat me to it Ice. Your turn!

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב

Nutty. I used to work for the tugboat company which is about 100ft up river from the right edge of this photo.
    I've been inside these scows (barges) - indeed, they smell funny and make you want to go home.
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Purevil is soooooo dreamy Array Flyin''s Avatar
    00 Ninja, 02 F4i, 99 R6 Race, 04 R6 Race... ...now nuthin. :(
    That sucky.

I guess we'll hear all about it on the news tonight.
    I hope there were no more casualties.
    Big Jim "There's really no excuse for you being a fucking wanker either, but you still carry on."
    Big Jim "STFU YFI"