From northern AB to Victoria...

Thread: From northern AB to Victoria...

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Looking

From northern AB to Victoria...

Thinking about going this route. http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&hl=en...,20.478516&z=6

Anyone have a better idea? I will be in no hurry, just want to enjoy the ride.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

GPFairings.com Array twoforfree's Avatar
    Bike
    nothing
    If you won't be tired, go north from creston hwy 3a that is DH2 really nice there and a lot of nice twist to it.. and then come back down to nelson and castlegear... if you think if you are up there already... don't go to nelson... head up to kaslo and take 31A west to new denver... something you can't miss also.. then back down... its going to add a lot of riding and probably add another day...

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    If you aren't in a hurry, why wouldn't you go west at Edmonton and through Hinton, Jasper, then south to Lake Louise, then west to Invermere and then south to the border like your final ride part.

Fort Mac to Edm through Red Deer to Cowtown is crappy in a car, I wouldn't want to spend several hours on a bike doing it. IMHO.

Bike
    sportbike... pfffft!
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    If you aren't in a hurry, why wouldn't you go west at Edmonton and through Hinton, Jasper, then south to Lake Louise, then west to Invermere and then south to the border like your final ride part.

Fort Mac to Edm through Red Deer to Cowtown is crappy in a car, I wouldn't want to spend several hours on a bike doing it. IMHO.
    i agree, from what i remember about that highway it will beat you up pretty good in a couple hours

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Looking
    I don't want to do that part either but I want to visit some family in calgary.

Bike
    Ms. New Booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhetorical1 View Post
    I don't want to do that part either but I want to visit some family in calgary.
    That's cool, but then i'd do at least through canmore from calgary, it's a nice ride, then down the 93.
    There ain't no replacement for displacement