To try and beef up the grids and to help get more of our budget racers to come out and hit the track, fees have been revised as follows:
- Novice fees reduced from $110 to $100
- Novices wishing to run an additional class (F118, F2, F40) cost is an additional $25
- Cost for your first non-supersport (BOTT, F2, F118, Vintage, F40) will remain unchanged at $75, each additional non-supersport class will be $25
- $25 medical fee still applies
- To help offset some of the potential lost revenue, credits will be limited to $50 (for non-supersport races) and MUST be applied to your second and third classes
We are going to try this out for the rest of the year, hopefully this will make it a bit more affordable for the budget racer to get involved.
To summarize, with the updated fee structure, a racer can run 3 classes for $150. That is A TON of track time for a very reasonable price.
The success of this new fee structure will determine whether it is carried on into 2009. Please help support the club and yourselves by getting out on the track.