Please help me find a nice home for my ride.
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636)
SOLD - No test pilots, but pm with questions or if you'd like to have a look.
- Woodcraft solid frame sliders
- upgraded sprockets and chain -1 front, +3 rear, gold chain
- clear alternatives integrated tail light
- smoked flush clear alternatives front signal lights
- Michelin Pilot Powers (chicken strips removed! But good tread)
- Scorpio SR-i500 paging alarm with perimeter sensor
- Woodcraft Engine generator cover with skid plate
- Extended mirror arms (so you can actually see behind you)
- New battery
- new front pads
- Extra rear fairing (with some scuffs)
- BMC air filter
- Fresh oil (changed every 3000 km)
- Not a rebuild
- No liens
- I have lowsided this bike twice (both on left side). All minor cosmetic damage. See pictures
- Odometer shows 39,800km But with the gearing changes I'd estimate it to be 37,500ish
Oil stains are from a car! No oil leaks on this bike!
Small scuffs on left side.
Difficult to see but some scratches in the back and a small crack under the bolt.