Please read my ad fully before responding. I respect your time so please do the same for mine.

For sale is a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R in Candy Plasma Blue. This bike gets a lot of attention.

- 6,500kms.
- 1 year old.
- No drops, no crashes, no damage.
- Looks and rides like new.
- Canadian bike, purchased from dealership.
- Comes with manual & spare key.
- All maintenance completed.
- Extras include Woodcraft slider spools ($30 value), Suburban Machinery sport handlebar ($240 value) and R&G frame sliders ($180 value).
- Bike is in perfect condition and ready to ride.

Serious enquiries only, please. Sorry, no test rides and meetings will have to be scheduled in a safe public location. I can assure that this bike rides flawlessly but if you wish, you may have the bike inspected by a dealer at your expense. Also, Simon Bird from Richmond Motorsports knows this bike and will vouch for its condition.

This bike has been ridden, enjoyed and maintained with love and care. It is great for seasoned riders as well as those new to the sport. You're gonna love the way this bike rides and the way it looks.

Private sale, only 1 tax. Also no freight/pdi/documentation compared to new bike. $6500 FIRM. Yes, Burnaby Kawasaki has new '07s for $7000 + $400 PDI + both tax = $8288 and you get no extras. Get mine, like new, with the desirable upgrades for just $6500. Be sure to check out and look over the forums there. You will see that the SM Handlebar and R&G sliders are by far the most popular and desirable upgrades.

Leave phone number for fastest response.

Additional Pictures here: