Icon Motorhead Jacket **Almost New** (Black)

Thread: Icon Motorhead Jacket **Almost New** (Black)

Registered User Array

Icon Motorhead Jacket **Almost New** (Black)

I've just sold my dear motorcycle today and as a result have to get rid of my riding gear. I'm selling my jacket, and leather riding gloves. At the moment all are available and I will sell them all together or individually. I have all the receipts and the box for the gloves.
    Anyway, at hand is my Icon Motorhead leather riding jacket. I bought it brand new for $450 a few months ago but have decided to sell my bike so I must sell my gear as well. I really like the jacket and personally think it looks pretty bad ass. It is a medium, which means that the sleeve is 33 inches and the chest (circumference) 38-40 inches. I like that it has vents on the shoulders for when it's hot out. I thought they were just decoration but they really work. I also like the adjustable waist with straps that you can undo if you want a bit more room.
    For the jacket I'm asking $325, and the gloves were $70 new so I'm asking $40, though like I said I'll sell them all together or each individually.

Please call me at 604-817-2454 whenever to inquire, and please leave a message if I don't pick up.

Cheers and safe riding,

Last edited by Takashi; 06-30-2008 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Riding pants were sold