Bike hire for MST

Thread: Bike hire for MST

Registered User Array

Bike hire for MST

Does anyone know if there's a school who will let you use their bike for the MST (and additionally the road test) without having to do the full 5 day course?

I have 15 years experience and need to jump through hoops to exchange my UK license for the BC one.

2. Remove Advertisements

Langley, BC
    None right now...
    Are you planning on buying a bike in BC anyway? If so, then why not just buy the bike, and then do the test on it? If you got a license in the UK, knowing how hard that is, you can probably do the test on anything.
    My Picasa Album

Registered User Array
    Victoria BC
    Yamaha R6

I used a schools bike for my test without having to do a 5 day course. Just explain your situation to the instructor and let them know what experience you have and they should be able to sort a bike out for you.

I did 2hrs on a school bike (just to get used to the bike) and then went for my test the next day. I had the test date after passing the theory and then contacted the school to get a refresh as close to the test dat as possible.

Trust me, i didn't want to go through all that testing again so i talked to the school and the licencing services as much as i could to convince them that i didn't need to do the whole thing again.You know as well as i do, the DAS is way more strict than the Class 6 test.

If you want, I'll pm you the name and number of the school i used here i Victoria if it will help!