2003 Suzuki DR 650 SE (supermotard conversion)
Bike has minor tweak in frame at right rear passenger peg. Damage has no noticeable effect on handling. Priced accordingly @ $3250 obo.
Converted to motard w/17” rims, on stock hubs ($$$). Michelin Pilot Power on Sun rim up front and Michelin Pilot Sport (plenty tread left) on Excel rim in the back.
Being sold by second owner (female), due to pregnancy. Bought from original owner after one season (5000km). Approximately 26,000km. Odometer out of calibration, due to 17” wheel.
• DID 525 chain w/14T front & 42T rear sprockets (increased accleration)
• Dynojet needles installed (increased power & smoothness)
• Acerbis Supermotard front fender
• Acerbis Cyclops dual headlight (flood/spot light)
• Acerbis Rally handguards w/flushmount front signals
• Custom illuminated license plate holder
• Front brake pads
Regularly serviced by North Shore Suzuki:
• Head, base, exhaust & camchain gaskets replaced Apr. ‘05
Parts & accessories included:
• Suzuki Owners manual
• Suzuki Service manual
• Stock: headlight, numberplate/headlight cowling, handguards, front fender
• Dynojet jetkit
• Fitted motorcycle cover
• Airbox inlet enlarged
• Bike is all black, except wheels, engine & frame.
Please message me w/your phone number &/or questions and I'll get back to you, as soon as I can. Thanks.
Last edited by bdub; 07-26-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Reason: price drop
Race In Peace, Marco
get on up!
don't be shy, make an offer...
make me an offer, I can't refuse...
congratulations, to the new owner...