BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

RIP: Mouse Cbr

6K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  Solar 
#1 ·
hey i just wanted to inform anyone who might have met mouse cbr that he passed away a day and a half ago

#13 ·
I couldn't believe it when I saw this. I called his cell, his sister answered, telling me he really passed away.

We went riding Ioco a couple of times, I tried to convince him that Mt. Baker is thousand times more fun...too bad he was busy working on his new toy this summer.

He fixed my shifter, lubricated, it shifts like butter now.

RIP Mikhail.

#18 · (Edited)
OMG. I just heard. Man, and I spoke to the guy on Thursday :(. Fu..... He was an awesome dude, and really fun to hang out with. He was damn excited about that 954 and his new dirtbike, and couldn't shut up about it. wow
Here's a picture of us on one hell of a crazy ride - this is the reason he wanted to get a dual sport, and ended up getting a project dirtbike....

#19 ·
I can't believe he passed away!!!
He used to come to my group ride all the time...and we had so much fun riding together!!!
Last group ride we did...he kept up with all other bikers all day long with his quick CBR250... He was an awesome rider...and he is still an awesome rider in my heart...
I was talking to him recently about going for a ride to Manning Park...and I am extremely sad that he's in heaven...too soon...
Hey, San...I know your Ninja 250 will miss Mikhail's CBR250... Are you back from Europe already??

This is beyond my understanding...why did he have to go so early??...such a great young man he was...
Rest in peace my friend...I will always remember you...

These are some pics of Mikhail from the last group ride I did with him...
We will miss you, Mikhail...

#22 ·
Wow! seeing myself in those group ride pictures made me remember the guy. Only rode with him the one time. Shame to see someone pass away so young.

Condolences to the family. Would be curious to know what happened but I understand that it hasn't been made public to this point so i assume there is a reason.

RIP

#30 ·
hey me and a friend are putting togeather a little book for his parents and where asking for people to write a little bit about mikhail wheather it be how you met good memories or anything like so if you can write anything that would be great and then pm me it so i can be put togeather into this book

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.