HJC leathers
Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: HJC leathers

  1. #1
    Registered User Array incognegro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    maple ridge
    '05 CBR 600RR, '91 KDX 250

    HJC leathers

    selling these for a friend...size 46, they are in good shape, no rips/ tears, just some scuffing mostly on the right leg. Knee sliders have been broken in quite well...lol, but will still have some meat, selling for $350 obo....will email more detailed pics to anyone who's interested, thanks.
    Last edited by incognegro; 07-20-2008 at 08:38 AM.
    98% of all Harley's ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts