license to chill
Icon Tarmac Mesh Summer Armoured Jacket____SOLD
same day, to the first PM I got. my stuff goes quick!
Size: Medium (like A* 42/52, or between Rocket Sm & Med)
This is a mesh textile jacket. I bought this one because unlike a lot of other mesh jackets this does not just have mesh panels in some places – the entire jacket is mesh, giving you maximum airflow from the top of your shoulders to the bottom of your back.
- CE armour in the shoulders and elbows
- foam back pad
- external lower back padding
- leather panels under the elbows for abrasion protection
- slightly precurved arms provide a relaxed but functional fit that feels good on or off the bike
- zip-off sleeves for squiding a bit when you feel like it.
- two outer front zip pockets
- inner chest zip pocket
- racetrack styling
- 100% mesh construction for maximum airflow and core cooling
No rips, tears or wear on any part of the jacket at all. The mesh is completely clean and in perfect condition. Not as shiny as it looks (that's the flash) but it's light so does not absorb sunshine! Once you wear this on a hot day for short trips like running errands and city rides you can never go back to sweating in leather.
The lowest price you can find it for is USD$104 plus crazy Fedex shipping at Bike Bandit
or $112 + $10 shipping to US only at Sandhillpowersports
So even if you smuggle it in the bottom line cost is $122 plus the trip to get it.
Yours for $70. This is a pretty low price for any kind of jacket let alone something cool. Look at my other posts and you’ll see everything goes in a flash because it’s priced good and in great condition.
Last edited by frontside5; 07-20-2008 at 08:40 PM.
license to chill