87 Mazda RX-7 TII for sale or trade.
Hi, I have a Black on black 87 mazda RX-7 TII for sale. Or trade for a 03 and up kawi Zx-6 can offer money as sweetner depending on the bike.
1-250-731-4549 - Cell dosn't have voice mail.
- Rebuilt engine from previous owner.
- All emissons removed.
- S5 turbo.
- S5 alt.
- Electric fan.
- Full Micro tech stand alone ECU, car can be returned to pass aircare.
- Falbro 255lph fuel pump.
- 550cc primary, 1000cc secondary fuel injectors
- Duel racing beat exhust sounds great, not loud at all.
- Lowered on progressive apexi lowering springs
- KYB preformance struts
- 17" gold sport max wheels.
- Newer falken Azneis 225 front / 255 back
- Slotted and cross drilled rotors.
- S5 tail lights
- Mazda speed replica front lip.
- Unknowen mazda spoiler. Never seen one on another RX-7
- Aftermarket gauges boost/vac, A/F ratio, temp, volt, fuel.
- Fog lights wired to switch.
- New opitma red top battery
- Battery relocated behind the driver seat.
- 100amp and 50amp breakers coming off the battery for sound system.
- Generic after market bucket seats.
- After market steering wheel.
- Interior has been dyno matted to reduce noise and viberation.
- Compu star 2 way pager alarm system with extra remote.
- Was kept in shop up untill 2 week ago.
- Power everything windows/sunroof, that still works.
- No leaks.
I am sure i've missed somthing to the list, if I remember i'll edit.
The car has a few cosmetic things wrong assosatied with any 21 year old car.
As well the clutch slips in 5th gear under boost, so it will need replacing soon. Still drivable under normal conditions.
Please don't ask for HP number as I don't know stock TII where rated at 202/202 hp/torque so anywhere up from that would be my guess. The car is a real treat to drive smooth and flawless in corners, breaks hard and pulls even harder. For those of you who don't know this is a 1.3L turbo charged rotery engine. It could sit at redline all day and not harm it due to the nature of the engine. A true sports car, great looks, great handling and speed.
I am asking $5999 and firm on the price. No low ballers, or test drivers without money in hand.
Thanks for looking!