'05 600rr parts
Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: '05 600rr parts

  1. #1
    Registered User Array incognegro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    maple ridge
    '05 CBR 600RR, '91 KDX 250

    '05 600rr parts

    -stock exhaust $100
    -oem red/black tank cover $60
    -oem left mid fairing free with tank cover (scratched)
    -stock levers and right rear peg $20
    -complete rear fender with signals and tailight $50

    all items are used but in good shape, tank has a small, repairable crack as you can see, take the lot for $160
    Last edited by incognegro; 08-02-2008 at 12:04 AM. Reason: forgot item
    98% of all Harley's ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts