Hey. I'm finally biting the bullet and getting another vehicle. After nearly 10 years of no car payments, I'm unfortunately going to have to take the plunge.
I'm a super picky car owner, and I'm getting frustrated because there's really only two cars I'm interested in owning:
• A 2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type S, six-speed only.
• A 2003 G35 coupe, manual only.
I'm wondering if you guys and gals would perhaps have any other suggestions. Here's a few things that I just can't stand and won't buy a vehicle that has these features:
• It can't be an auto. And don't try to tell me tiptronic is a good option. I think it blows. Manual or forget it.
• It can't be a domestic. My second biggest fear in life is being so poor I can't afford an import.
• I don't mind paying higher repair costs as long as it's not a chronic problem (ie: the electronics in Jags and some Mercedes models).
• I detest Volkswagen with almost as much passion as domestics. Almost.
• No convertibles. I've known too many people who've had to pay out their insurance deductibles too many times when some jag-off slices the canvas for shits and giggles.
• No fucking four doors. I don't have kids, and I just don't transport enough stuff to require the extra two doors.
Absolutely any help would be much appreciated.