It's that time again...time to brush up your riding skills. If you find yourself scaring yourself when entering corners or if you've already crashed in a corner this is the course for. I've taken this course and it's help me improve in my riding skills. Ask anyone who's taken it. This course is excellent for people who find themself wanting to learn more but don't know where to go.
Here are details:
Advanced Rider Training
Designed for street riders to expand and develop their current skills. This course teaches riders advance techniques with emphasis on cornering, braking and body position. all courses takes place on a safe, closed circuit.
- One evening classroom session
- Full-day of riding instruction at Abbotsford Tradex
- Minimal bike preparation required
First course will be held April 19 or April 20
For Registration, dates, & further information
Contact: Troy Burstyk@778.772-0448
Gio Acchione @ 604.623-7235
This Course Includes:
- Instruction by professioanlly licensed road racers
- Hands on instruction with small student groups
- Video analysis of your riding, featuring helmet cam
- Your own personal copy of your video analysis
Call today to reserve your spot.