I'm looking for any ladies out there that would be interested in taking racing course in April and become part of the Westcoast Superbike Girls Racing Team. This team will just be for fun and pr. Troy Burstyk said he would train us personally and we will get to compete against each other or ride with the other groups. We could represent road racing by being present all race and track days. this will be fun, fun, fun. All ladies should get involved. There will only be two weekend races this year and four track days. So this will not interfere too much with your other activities but the experienced gained from particating is priceless. Here are the details.
It time again..whose going to take the race course. Excellent course to improve your riding skills.
- One evening classroom session
- Optional bike prep session
- Full-day of riding instruction at Abbotsford Tradex
- Full-day of track instruction at Mission Raceway
Westcoast Superbike School and Westwood Motorcycle Racing Club (www.wmrc.ca) After this course you will obtain a WMRC road race license.
First course will be held April 19 or April 20
For Registration, dates, & further information
Contact: Troy Burstyk@778.772-0448
Gio Acchione @ 604.623-7235
This Course Includes:
- Instruction by professioanlly licensed road racers
- Hands on instruction with small student groups
- Video analysis of your riding, featuring helmet cam
- Your own personal copy of your video analysis
Come out and have fun, improve riding skills, and make new friends.
I will try to work out a deal for any girls interested in being part of the Westcoast Superbike Girls Race Team. There'll be other benefits for the girls that join up which I will post later.