Hey. I'm looking to buy papers for a gsxr 750. I have the bike almost ready to ride, but have found out that it's going to be a bit of a hassle to get it registered because the frame that I started out with is a dismantle only title. And to get a ubuilt title I have to have a welding ticket or have someone who does, check my welds. I just want to ride it! Does anyone have any papers they could sell me. Or maybe some info I'm not aware of? thanks!