FS: 1998 Honda CBR 600 F3 (Seasoned Starter)
I picked this bike up earlier in the season for my first bike. I have recently found the urge to move up to a newer bike and am now passing the perfect starter along for only what I have into it:
Asking Price: $2,800 obo
- Clean title
- 29,xxx kms
- Runs very smoothly
- Much comfier than the newer sport bikes
- Carbs rebuilt this season, less than 300 kms ago
- New plugs, oil & filter
- Newer tires, chain, and battery
- Cleaned intake
[The Not So Good]
- The bike has been down in two separate low speed, low sides
- Some minor cracking in some of the fairings and one of the rear tail fairings doesn't colour match perfectly
- The centre tail fairing is cracked and the side tail fairings are mounted on the rear with wire (holds fine)
Overall, you couldn't really ask for a better starter bike. It's a little rough around the edges but that takes the stress out of starting out. The bike looks fine from a few feet away, has a clean title, and is priced as well better than anything else comparable.
There will always be a market for these bikes leaving it a safe investment for the end of the season/next season. At this price, it should not be a problem to resell next year or the year after for the same leaving you 1.5 seasons of riding for free. PM me for any additional information or to arrange a viewing. Pictures will be up later this week as I have time to get them together and hosted.
Sold for next to nothing - thanks!