Sidi vert rains

Thread: Sidi vert rains

North Delta
    2001 ZX-6R

Sidi vert rains

i searched and found only two threads, so i'll create a new one.

anyone "vancouver-tested" the waterproofness of the vert rains, i'm trying to decide between the rains and the mega gore, normally i'd go gore without thinking but since its a wider boot, the rain fits better.

i ride pretty much year round in anything thats not snow, so i need full waterproof.
    "Oh its a deep burn, oh its so deep. I can barely lift my right arm cuz i did so many. i dont know if you heard me counting, i did over 1000."

Ron Burgundy

2. Remove Advertisements

'09 Ducati M696
    i've ridden mine in heavy rain for 3+ hours on the coquihalla without getting a drop on my socks. they're pretty darn waterproof from my experiences.

i also happen to have mine for sale, if you're around a size 12 shoe. they're on the classifieds here. or PM me if you're interested and can't find them.

2001 ninja 250 and ZX-6R
    I have a pair of vertigo tepor boots (they look identical and cost the same, so I think all they changed is the name since mine are 2 years old). Never have had wet feet and I've ridden in some nasty weather.
    WMRC #736

Maple Ridge
    Sold my bike to fund school :(
    I have Puma Desmo GTX boots that I got from RMS. They're waterproof and really comfortable too. I've been in some heavy downpours and walked in puddles that completely submerged my feet and they've been 100% waterproof so far.

I know that's not what you're looking for but maybe someone else will stumble across this thread at some point and find the input useful...

I have some Gaerne Drytech.
    Always dry.
    R.I.P #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010)
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli (January 20, 1987 – October 23, 2011)

In hell
    Big and slow
    I had the Vert Tepor and they were always dry. You sweat your ass off in them in the summer though. I also have a set of Oxtar rain boots. Those aren't so good. 6 hours in the rain and my feet started to get wet.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.