i need a hockey team to play on
i'm a hockey player who has been out of the scene for a couple years due to a broken wrist. i kind of feel like my wrist is strengthened again now to the point i'd be able to play again, but alas the team i was playing on before is no more.
so a little about me:
-27 yrs old
-usually play center, but i can play anywhere but goalie fairly well. (but would prefer to be in a forward position)
- played triple A rep all through peewee, bantam, midget, when i was in high school. (obviously that was a while ago, but just for an idea of skillz, whatever)
- sexy man
what i'm lookin for:
- once a week play, evening...maybe sunday night or something like that.
- fairly competitive...my last league had it's share of fights, hitting, rubbing out on the boards (even though it was a non-hitting league). probably anywhere from div1 - div3 would be fine.
- i'd prefer to pay-per-play sort of thing rather than pay for a whole season, since this is gonna be a bit of a trial for my wrist to see if it's up to it.
- tri-cities area...8 rinks is good...anything like that
let me know if anyone has anything available, or knows where i could look to find something. thanks in advance
I hear the Canucks could use some players
i already called them. they said if sundin signs, they won't have room for me under their salary cap.