FS/T: 2008 Ducati Monster, 900 miles

Thread: FS/T: 2008 Ducati Monster, 900 miles

His name is Wilburt. Array
    White Rock
    Buell XB9R

FS/T: 2008 Ducati Monster, 900 miles

2008 Ducati Monster 695, 900 miles total. Bar end made in USA aluminum cafe racer mirrors ($100 each), Mivv X-Cone Stainless high mounts ($1000+), Black/Red anodized Pazzo Racing levers, vintage style Ducati racing tank decals. This bike IS a rebuilt, I make no bones about it, I will forward to the buyer full photos of the bike in pre-prettied up state. The damage was literally laughable, the front wheel was replaced, tank was painted due to scuffs, and that's it. I've put a picture at the bottom showing the side it dropped on when it was still in the wrecking yard and in full damaged state, the other side was untouched. The Mivv exhaust was put in place to replace the stock cans, one of which was gouged, but fine. It was unnecessary, but wanted. There's nothing to hide on this bike, she's mint, and just a fantastic deal for the buyer. ANYTHING that was damaged was either completely replaced with an OEM part (Ducati front wheel and new tire's a LOT of coin, brand new one is on it), or better (exhaust). All paint is touched up to mint. Again, pics go to the buyer, it was a laughable write off, but good for you.

I'm looking for $7950 cash, or will take a nice dual sport/enduro on trade or partial trade. Email me at angusmo@gmail.com , you'll get ahold of me within hours usually that way.

Last edited by Angus; 09-11-2008 at 11:04 AM.
    I want to be a farmer.