Looking for Piano Teacher

Thread: Looking for Piano Teacher

Looking for Piano Teacher

Does anyone know of a piano teacher for adults? I'm looking to start playing again after stopping a while ago. I'm not looking to re-enter the cut-throat world of musical child prodigies (no more recitals for me) but I would like to improve my skills. I tried the BCRMTA web site but it just lists names without details so it wasn't very useful.

Have bike, will travel.

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Near D/T Calgary (Bankview)
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    I havea friend that teaches piano out of his home in White Rock, should I give gim a call for ya and find out? He's really good!!!
    R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here

I like my
    k7 gsxr 600
    That gets me thinking that I'd want to re-learn piano as well. I went up to grade 7 (at the part when theory was getting ugly) and called it quits.

I think my fingers are all messed up from the gym though.

Good on ya' to learn again. That's cool.
    BCSB- Moderator

Registered User Array
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.

My wife teaches Piano, PM me or "Tesha" on the site.

Thanks to everyone who sent a PM to me. I will reply to each of your very soon (I'm at work).

Bean: Thanks but White Rock is too far for me as I live near downtown Vancouver. I should have made that a little more clear. I will keep your friend in mind if I'm unable to find a teacher who is closer to me.

Dalton: Thanks for the encouragement. I need it!

BCRider99: Thank you too but I haven't played in almost 10 years so I don't think I'm an appropriate student. Does your wife know of any instructors for adults?

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    I have kids
    Allegro Music School has teachers who will travel to your home and teach you. My step-daughter and I started lessons with them at the beginning of the year; so far, so good.