FOR SALE: 2001 Ford Mustang - GT V8 - Only 30,000 kms
Unfortunately, I am selling my 2001 Ford Mustang due to the fact I might be relocating soon.
This has been an extremely reliable and fun car for me, and the new owner will not be dissapointed.
I have invested several thousand dollars in this Mustang, so this is great value for all that it has.
Originally, this was a V6 Mustang. Beginning of 2007 I switched the drivetrain to a 2000 GT drivetrain. So the car is technically now a
Mustang GT. The work was done professionally and with good-quality parts. The best of it all, you pay a lower-priced V6 insurance.
The car has the following mods done to it:
PERFORMANCE / DRIVETRAIN
- 2000 4.6L 2v motor w/ ONLY 30,000 KMS!
- 2000 Tremec T-45 Transmission (5-speed transmission)
- 8.8 T-Lok Rear-End that came stock on all 1999-2004 GTs
- Steeda Tri-Ax Short-Shifter (Perfect shifting short-shifter, makes the shifts much faster than stock)
- Diablosport Predator Tuner (handheld tuner included for on-the-fly tuning - currently tuned to 94 Octane)
INTAKE / EXHAUST
- JLT Black Cold Air Intake (CAI) w/ Inner-Fenderwell filter
- Flowmaster Super 40's catback (sounds deep and throaty, definately has the signature muscle sound)
- MAC Pro-Chamber 2.5" Off-Road H-Pipe (extremely effective at reducing annoying drone - sounds incredible)
- Magnaflow 3.5" Rolled Exhaust Tips (these tips look great due to the rolled edges - chrome and shiny)
SUSPENSION / STEERING
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs (nice drop without being too low - the car doesnt scrape everywhere)
- Tokico D-Specs Struts/Shocks & Remote Adjusters (amazing struts/shocks - very adjustable)
- Baer Bumpsteer Kit (reduces annoying bumpsteer effect, car handles great!)
- Ford Racing Polyurethane A-Arm Bushings
- UPR Black Caster & Camber Plates (allows better alignment than stock)
- Polyurethane Offset Steering Rack Bushings
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Steeda X2 Balljoints (these balljoints go perfect with the other suspension mods the car has)
- Font 18x9" / Rear 18x10" Deep Dish Anthracite Bullit Rims (rears have a 3" lip, look amazing)
- 245/40/18 & 275/30/18 Nexen 3000 Tires (tires have over 80% life left in them, used only 1 season)
- Bullitt Hood Scoop (same hood scoop that the Bullitt special edition mustang has)
- Mach 1 Chin Spoiler (same bumper valance found in the Mach 1 special edition mustang)
- CC Bumper, Hood & Side Scoop Grilles (the grilles are metal, unlike the crappy stock plastic ones)
- 5000k HID Bi-Xenon Headlights (they offer the great white bright light from luxury vehicles - and have HIGH & LOW beam)
SOUND SYSTEM / ENTERTAINMENT
- Pioneer AVIC-D2 6.5" Navigation Deck (GPS built-in as well as Sirius satellite radio)
- Pyle Audio 1000W 2ch Amplifier
- Rockford Punch 10" 800W Subwoofer
- Bassworx Ported 10" Box
- Infinity 8x9 3-way Speakers (2 Front/2 Rear) (Upgraded speakers throughout, they sound crisp clear)
Alright, now for the specs of the car:
This motor stock, pulls 260 HP at the crank. I calculate that with the mods above, this car is pushing about 280-290 HP at the crank, as it
hangs nicely with the 2005+ Mustang GT. Plus, this car handles much better than most others of its type, due to all the suspension mods done
I have invested over $10,000 in mods on this car.
The car itself has an estimated 80,000 kms. However, the transmission and motor only have 30,000 kms. The odometer on the car follows the
motor and transmission, so it displays 30,000 kms.
I would like to keep all contact for this sale for now via PVT MESSAGE as I have a busy schedule and cannot be answering calls all day long.
Send me a PM and I'll respond promptly.
Price: $12,900 obo
I am not interested in trades, unless it is for a partial 2008+ Audi A4, then we could talk.
Thank you for reading this ad, and do not hesitate to email me in case of questions.