Selling my 2008 Honda CRF250. This bike is n amazing condition and has been meticulouly maintained and serviced. I have records of all service and have changed engine/transmission oil and filter every three hours. This bike comes with the following: New Michelin MS3 rear tire, Sunline adjustable clutch perch with sunline flex lever, blue rad hose kit, Sunline case saver, Moose foot pegs, New Renthal chain and front sprocket, new Sunline rear sprocket, Lightspeed carbon fiber glide plate, Pro Circut rear suspension linkage, Full Pro Circut TI twin pipes, Sunline axle blocks, Pro Circut water pump and cover, Pro circut timing cover plug, new Troy Lee Designs graphics kit with new seat cover (This is a Team Graphics Kit that is not available to the public!), Cyrca Plastics, 3 air filters, and probably a few other things I forgot. Please contact Mark at 604-905-8248 or email

The price is firm at $6500 (there is easily over $2000 in aftermarket items on this bike. I am also willing to deliver for serious buyer.

Please feel free to email me for pictures. My file sizes are too big and I can't download them. Thanks, Mark