I have my 1997 bmw 528i for sale. I bought a new car and hate to see this one not being driven. Car is dark metallic green, new clutch and rotors about 10 thousand kilometers ago. Engine has 95,000k on it. Full size spare, 17" rims with pirelli all season P4 tires that have 90% tread on them. Engine runs amazingly strong for a 2.8 liter and IT is a 5SPD so it can be quite a bit better on fuel. The rear passenger window does not work due to the power window motor failing. I do have another motor that i bought but just havent got the chance to take it in to get put in so the back window does not roll up or down. Minor things on interior such as cup holders are broken but can be an easily replaced if desired. The car has no accidents. I want to sell this car before the holiday season preferrably because it would be nice to free up some money. I have dropped the price again. A modern styled bmw for 6900 is a steal, so give me a call at 604-615-0400. My name is Robert and ill try my best to accommodate everyone so they can have a chance to view the vehicle. HEre is my craiglist ad for PICTURES http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/881028191.html