'05 Honda CBR 600RR
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: '05 Honda CBR 600RR

  1. #1
    Registered User Array incognegro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    maple ridge
    Bike
    '05 CBR 600RR, '91 KDX 250

    '05 Honda CBR 600RR

    Bike is in great shape except for slight damage to the right mid fairing, i haven't bothered to fix it as you can buy a whole new kit for the price it will cost to fix and i have taken this in to consideration with regards to the sale price. Bike has K&N filter, 2bros slip-on, Pazzo's, rear cowl, Pirelli Corsa's, and obviously an aftermarket fairing kit. Bike is 105 bhp (at the wheel). I bought the bike new and it has since seen 30k. I have done regular oil changes and recently put new brake pads on (less than 1000k) ...asking price $6000, call Max at 604 961 0534 or email me for more pics if interested at: max_spedding@hotmail.com
    Last edited by incognegro; 11-03-2008 at 10:23 AM.
    98% of all Harley's ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Array incognegro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    maple ridge
    Bike
    '05 CBR 600RR, '91 KDX 250
    bump...
    98% of all Harley's ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •