Selling my fully restored 1984 Honda XR100, you will not find a 80's honda that is in this good shape, nor runs this good, this is a awsome first bike for kids and new riders and will run forever with proper maintenance.

The bike was recently professionally tuned up , it was completely tuned, Re-jetted with aftermarket jets to perfect the fuel mixture, as well as tested over and over again to perfect the Air/Fuel mix, he also performed a valve adjustment setting them back to OEM spec.

The OEM carb was replaced by a OEM spec replacement, it is a brand new carb and it meets all the origonal specs and performance of the OEM one.

the seat was professionally re-upholstered with a brand new cover, this is a very high quality cover and is ressitant to rips, water, and is a very comfortable seat for longer rides or bumpy roads.

The fuel tank has been stripped and lined using POR-15 products, which use acids and cleaning agents to completely strip all gunk and grime from the tank, it then magnetize's the tank itself and coats it with a sealer to ensure rust and other buildup will -NEVER- occur, POR-15 products come with a 15 year guarantee.

the only thing on this bike which has not been replaced are the tires, which are still perfectly fine to ride on, and have been a few times in the past months but are showing signs of age, the rear tire has no problems whatsoever, but the front is worn but still completely rideable at about 25% tread remaining.

What comes with the bike:

Origional owners manual from 1984
Brand new Clymer Manual
the origional OEM carb
handlebar foam pad
Misc. nuts and bolts
Spare old grips
brand new Frame bushings

Hours and Hours of work have gone into this bike, as well as many hundreds of dollars in getting it into the current shape it is in

Anyone interested in this bike please contact me via email, I'm available to view the bike on Fridays and Saturdays at anytime of the day.

looking for $1000 OBO