BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Canyon Carver New Years

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  starnack 
#1 ·
New Years eve I welcome people to join us at our house. Feel free to bring a snack or dessert item I will have some of the stand bys there. Bring a bottle of your favourate drink. And those of you brave enough to bear the weather to run down the deck bring your shorts for the hot tub. The WII will be setup for those who are up to the challenge. If Kevin is reading this, 2 of my neighbours have trampolines.......
If you have never been to my place Snapperhead knows where it is and you can PM me, and I will send you the address.
To those I haven't seen Happy Holidays. Hope to see you on New Years.

#4 ·
Alrighty people only got 80+ days to go bout the same amount as summer vacation and we all remember how fast that goes by.
So, it has come to my attention that somebody is celebrating the 20th anniversary of his 21st B Day New Years Eve. ( LIKE WE REALLY NEEDED A REASON TO DRINK ). They will be in attendance this night and would like a hand in the celebrations.

#6 ·
You will have to be more specific as we have a bunch of 40+ riders(I don't know peoples age or B-day). It looks like Jelly and I be at your place for New Years and a few more(3 at least) as I can tell if you are looking for numbers Starnack.

#10 ·
I wanted to wish you all a very happy New Years and to let you know I will be elsewhere having half the fun I would be having with you guys and gals.

#12 ·
Well we'll see what time I get back from the other (less fun and less anticipated New Years activity) and if it's before New Years I might make an appearance.

Happy New Years if I don't make it.

#15 ·
Well, thanks everyone for coming. That was a lot of fun. We figured there was 22 people here at one point. A little more than the dozen I was counting on. Good to see all the riding people as we go into the spring slide to riding season. Happy new year and Happy Birthday Ron. See a bunch of ya on the PMS trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.