Any one speak Thai here? Need some desperate help.

Thread: Any one speak Thai here? Need some desperate help.

Team Mspeed Performance Array rob270's Avatar
    North Vacouver
    2002 GSXR1000, 2001 GSXR 600 race bike, 03 CRF450 X-traineer

Unhappy Any one speak Thai here? Need some desperate help.

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted but I'm desperate here.

A bit of a strange, long story here;

I知 presently working on a cruise ship based in the Caribbean. During a leave period late last year I decided to vacation in Thailand and fell in love with the place. So much so, I ended up finding a long stay apartment and I return there every time I知 off work and live the dream.......

Now my problem,

My apartment is managed by a small travel agency and for whatever reason, the owner seems to be changing employees often and they don稚 seemed to bothered or know about the email address I normally contact them through. I left a substantial deposit and booked the apartment for Jan 3 for 2 months, but my contract was extended and I will not be there until the 18th I am worried they will rent out my apartment and I will not have a place to stay when I arrive on the 18, and as this is peak tourist season, this could be a huge problem.

I have the owners name and travel agents name and their phone numbers but with the 11 hour time difference for whatever reason, our crappy satellite phone system, I cannot get through to them.

I need someone to please, please phone them for me and explain where I am, I知 going to be late, and ask them to email me or check their emails.

I expect nothing for free, I have friends in town and I will make sure you are well compensated for your time and costs. Please PM me and I値l give you all the details.

Many, many thanks for this,

WMRC #270

Pose 'til you Puke! Array PoserX's Avatar
    2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i
    Google turned up a ton of options. Try;

interpreters vancouver

Otherwise, no one speaks Thai on the cruise ship?

I don't think you need to worry about the Thai tourist season this year.
    Google "Thai Protestors".