Arenacross rental "Thanks"

Thread: Arenacross rental "Thanks"

Arenacross rental "Thanks"

Just wanted to thank everyone one who supported us in renting the Arenacross for the 4 days we did at as well as the school that was put on on the last day at night,so it was 5 days!

we sold out every day and got to slide in some on the waiting list each day,we had a full house for the womans general instruction school on the sunday night as well with a few guys and kids getting to get involved as well.

We will try to organize as many days this year as possible to get some track time in some way,Sechelt,Agassiz track days,mission practice and trips to Pemberton for there track as well which is great!

Keep in mind the Odessa 100 is coming up in april and we want to get a bunch to go to that as well as its a experiance in itself,poker run saturday and race sunday if you so choose.

we will also be doing alot of day trips to various offroad places starting now.

hopefully when i start a new job it doesnt interfere with my riding much

pm me if you want to go riding or post up.have any pics from the rentals post them up.i havent resized any yet but will.

thanks again

john/krystal 778 242 0111

2. Remove Advertisements

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    Hey John how about organizing a day or two and set up a flat track in one of the barns. Throw down a few cones and some bales and lets get sideways. Hell you could even throw in a small jump and a kink and call it a TT.

If you could find a local that races Flat Track maybe get a school going. I'd be in but would want to do it on a XR100 or the like. I have a MX 100 in the shed that I'd get going for an event like this.

Just a thought......
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."