BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Ride jan. 31 & 1??

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Meat-Puppet 
G
#1 ·
I gotta get my break-in done before the good weather comes. I'll probably end up going rain or shine. If anybody's up for it, let me know.

#4 ·
I'll probably be out and about on my bike over the weekend, I heard that it is going to be sun mixed with clouds... no mention of rain. It's looking good!!

#6 ·
I'll be in for tomorrow (Saturday). Today's looking pretty nice but since it's already 2:00pm it's a little bit short notice to be posting a ride.

Somebody post up a ride for tomorrow... If we don't go to Squamish maybe we could just ride around town... Let's just RIDE... Who cares where...

#8 ·
I'm meeting FADED at Burnaby Kawasaki around 11:30 a.m. today, he's picking up his new beauty. Perhaps we could have some other fellow riders show up and offer up some support?! Anyhow, that's where I'll be, anyone is welcome to show up and head out for a ride with me afterwards. I have to grab some spare gear after that and pick up a girlfriend of mine from Kits to take her for a little spin too (her first time on my bike), so if anyone wants to just boot around town or maybe out to White Rock, then show up at BBY KAWI before noon.

#11 ·
Holy Smokes.... could it rain any harder....
You die-hards still going out ????

#14 ·
Wow, lots of people were out and about yesterday (some on bikes, some in cars), but the small group I was with were still riding and having fun. It really isn't that bad of riding if its just misting or kinda sprinkling on and off, it didn't turn into heavy rain at all and the day was great for me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.