BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Tracks near Ottawa...bike friendly?

640 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  GS Twin 
#1 ·
I'm assuming Tremblant and Shannonville are the closest, but their websites blow and aren't showing anything regarding bikes, let alone schedules for next summer. I know there's a bunch of Easterners here and track junkies, so spill the beans - do they have open track days throughout the year, or do you have to be a member of one of the A-List clubs? Are there race series' similar to Mission, or what? I had a site with a ton of info on Mosport, but that's like 4 hours from Ottawa...

#4 · (Edited)
It is. Just opened a couple years ago and I've heard nothing but great things about it. Cheap track days, long laps, elevation changes everywhere etc.
Mosport, Tremblant and Shannonville are all day trip distance easily. There's also a bunch of straight line and circles tracks but I doubt thats what you're looking for, although the strip at Luskville lets you pound booze all day between runs which can make things extra interesting, probly wouldn't try it on a bike though.

Best place to look for info on track days is the motorsports club of ottawa, www.mco.org. Nothing bike specific, but there's forums that may be able to direct you the right way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.