big thanks to Holly, PNWMA, dualsport BC

Thread: big thanks to Holly, PNWMA, dualsport BC

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP

big thanks to Holly, PNWMA, dualsport BC

I enjoyed being part of the endurocross show at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show at Tradex, and wanted to thank all the dualsport BC volunteers, Sylvie and Jane from PNWMA, and our own Holly Suggit who did everything but fly Jordan Szoke in to showcase his trials skills.

Endurocross is going to do nothing but grow, and judging by the happy faces who braved the cold temps to watch, I think we've grown some more fans for motorcycling here in BC.

And what about Jordan Szoke on the trials bike? He has way too much talent to just race here in Canada, Kawasaki deserves a hand for letting him come and ride with us, as an insurance rider must have been passed to let him do that for us.

We have a small, but dedicated motorcycle community here in the lower mainland, and from Thors awesome work on the mike with the stunt guys, Ted Blow with the trials guys, to Shane from Holeshot all you guys and girls rock.

2. Remove Advertisements

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    yup it was a good weekend. Good job!
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Richmond, BC
    2015 FZ07
    We really enjoyed the Dual Sport demo on sunday afternoon. I hope the guy who went over his handlebars and then got hit by the bike following him is ok.
    They are very skilled riders, to be sure.

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    The best place to hang out was in the back with Sat and Ted crews. Lots of good (not always clean) fun and some awesome riding. I know where I will be hangin' out next year.......
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

Registered User Array
    06 S.Triple
    I've riden with Ted on numerous occasions and along with another guy we were the originals of DualSport BC. Bill from 5th Gear needs to be applauded also for showing and doing more for the sport than any other major shop here. Ted's a character but as far as riding on dirt, trials riding etc, the guy has so much knowledge it's incredible. He also seems to know where every trail in BC goes to, without a compass or GPS.

A plug for him and his friends. Go up to Ioco and watch or volunteer for a Trials event.