Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles.
Page 1 of 327 1 2 3 16 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4896

Thread: Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles.

  1. #1
    road rash Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Around town.
    Bike
    of the future...........

    Thumbs down Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles.

    My god it just it rubs me the wrong way when i go to check out what is for sale and i see such stupid adds for sale does anyone had the interest to go and tell these idiots to stop cause they can't get what they want. i dono for me it just rubs me the wrong way. god dam......

    like this dude http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1016562610.html
    99 zx9r and he is not saying the millage $7000 obo......
    bottom line .....DUDE ILL GIVE U $3500 to 4000 if its MINT.....not rashed but MINT.
    here is another one:03 f4i $6500.............21000km.......
    4000 to 4500 same IN MINT CONDITION.

    and more:......... http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/998416182.html
    05 cbr 600 rr 10000km $7000

    are u nuts dude i sold mine with 13000 MINT with every after market mod u can thing of for $4800

    I'm just amazed how guy's like that are posting ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY...
    anyway good luck to all smart asses let's see who will bye that kind of bike for that much cash......
    PS: ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WILL.....

  2. #2
    Moderator Array CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Dreamers....oh well, they won't sell anywhere near those prices, so who cares?

    If anything, you should support people like that, because they potentially make everyone else bikes look like relative bargains!

  3. #3
    Insultant Array cuski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Surrey
    Bike
    K5 GSX-R600
    Quote Originally Posted by brani_ca View Post
    PS: ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WILL.....
    The planet is not short on those.
    • He who dares not offend, cannot be honest.
    • The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.

  4. #4
    banned user Array adam112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    home
    Bike
    bike
    See my ad in the WTB section. I am being serious as well.

    http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=107719
    Too sexy for this forum.

  5. #5
    Registered User Array rgm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    On the river.
    Bike
    My what?
    The flip side of this that really pisses me off is that I'm waiting to hear from 4 different sellers that I've emailed about their bikes they've advertised. I have been waiting as long as a week and still no word.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

  6. #6
    mike was taken Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Van
    Bike
    .
    Here are a couple good ones:

    A 2006 r6 for $7500
    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1015288793.html

    and a 2008 r6 for $10,500
    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1002382970.html

  7. #7
    Stargaze Array Stargaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Abbotsford
    Bike
    05 Monster S2R
    Quote Originally Posted by brani_ca View Post
    My god it just it rubs me the wrong way when i go to check out what is for sale and i see such stupid adds for sale does anyone had the interest to go and tell these idiots to stop cause they can't get what they want. i dono for me it just rubs me the wrong way. god dam......

    like this dude http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1016562610.html
    99 zx9r and he is not saying the millage $7000 obo......
    bottom line .....DUDE ILL GIVE U $3500 to 4000 if its MINT.....not rashed but MINT.
    here is another one:03 f4i $6500.............21000km.......
    4000 to 4500 same IN MINT CONDITION.

    and more:......... http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/998416182.html
    05 cbr 600 rr 10000km $7000

    are u nuts dude i sold mine with 13000 MINT with every after market mod u can thing of for $4800

    I'm just amazed how guy's like that are posting ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY...
    anyway good luck to all smart asses let's see who will bye that kind of bike for that much cash......
    PS: ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WILL.....


    People can list it for whatever they want....


    The idiot is the one who pays what they are asking
    Nick

  8. #8
    Regular Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    BC
    Bike
    YAMAHA
    If I am asking to much for my bike then go buy a new one lol. The only people that bitch are people that dont have bikes or are to broke ass to afford the nice stuff because they expect to get it for nothing wait till summer they you will feel like a moron for bitching that 7500 is to much :P
    Last edited by phantom2005; 02-01-2009 at 04:47 PM.

  9. #9
    a noob who can't ride Array weitaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    GVRD
    Bike
    scrap metal
    Quote Originally Posted by npausch View Post
    People can list it for whatever they want....


    The idiot is the one who pays what they are asking
    yea i agree.
    some ppl will pay those prices ..

  10. #10
    mike was taken Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Van
    Bike
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom2005 View Post
    If I am asking to much for my bike then go buy a new one lol. The only people that bitch are people that dont have bikes or are to broke ass to afford the nice stuff because they expect to get it for nothing wait till summer they you will feel like a moron for bitching that 7500 is to much :P
    I just think those adds are funny as for example my buddy got a brand new 0 km '07 600 from the US to his door and registered locally for $9000. I was with him for it all, so it's not bs.

    These people selling probably paid $13,000 + locally and are trying to recoupe that rather than try to list at what it's worth. There's a reason a lot of these adds have been getting reposted by the sellers since July.

  11. #11
    Thank You Vets Array jafkaf81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canadian Murder Capital
    Bike
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom2005 View Post
    If I am asking to much for my bike then go buy a new one lol. The only people that bitch are people that dont have bikes or are to broke ass to afford the nice stuff because they expect to get it for nothing wait till summer they you will feel like a moron for bitching that 7500 is to much :P
    Weren't you bitching about all the lowball offers you were getting , if you reserve the right to sell it at what you feel is a "fair" price , the the buyers reserve the right to lowball you , hoping you will accept , is this not how the west was made ??? When the real estate boom was in full swing you paid list or higher for almost all properties on the market , but guess what , the world economy is fubared , jobs lost weekly , so now that $530,000 house gets offers well below what they listed it at , should they be pissed about that , or take what they can get , while they can get it ????---- Fact is prices are all over the map for bikes , I have been checking daily since October 08 , no rhyme or reason to the value of these machines , sure , you are asking a slighty higher value for your R6 because it is clean , but then , you were the one doing all those wheelies last year , so I have to question the mechanics of your bike and ask , Would I pay top dollar for a semi-stunted road bike ??? --- Point is, a buyer has to weigh all kinds of things to come to a conclusion on what they are willing to offer you for your product . It is a process that will continue wether you like it or not , plus you seem very specific about who can buy your bike ---I quote "If you have never riden a bike I will not sell it to u either I want this bike going to a respecting home and taken care of like I have.------ Is this an R1 or a Hyabusa you don't want to sell to a noob??? No , it's just a 600 , many riders start on them , relax a bit , take a breath, just sell it to who wants to buy it .
    I can only surmise that the "2005" in your name is derived from your year of birth. You weren't born yesterday, but pretty damn close to it. - Howattzer to Phantom2005
    BCSB Ride Video links --- http://vimeo.com/search/videos/search:jafkaf/431febee

  12. #12
    Thank You Vets Array jafkaf81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canadian Murder Capital
    Bike
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    Also Phantom , on Oct 18th 2008 your add said R6 for sale 12,000 km , $8,500 ------On your refreshed add on Jan 22 2009 You have NO PRICE and NO KM listed (as of 4:20 today )and you say bike will be at the bike show (which it wasn't) , not trying to hound you here but trying illustrate the point of a buyer , you expect me to see your add and call you with an offer of what exactly ????? You have been trying to sell this bike since Febuary 8/2008 for $11,000 FIRM at 4,638km . If it is supposed te be such a good deal why has it not sold ,might want to think about getting of your high horse about all those lowballers .
    I can only surmise that the "2005" in your name is derived from your year of birth. You weren't born yesterday, but pretty damn close to it. - Howattzer to Phantom2005
    BCSB Ride Video links --- http://vimeo.com/search/videos/search:jafkaf/431febee

  13. #13
    Regular Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    BC
    Bike
    YAMAHA
    yea because I was getting 16yr old kids wanting to buy it and never road a bike before and dont have the money at that. And I was doing tones of wheelies last year ? lol I cant even wheelie...I guess bringing it up 1 foot is considered as a shit baged stunted bike. I will sell it for whatever I want to sell it for I dont really care what your opinions are for my price just because you want a mint bike for nothing. Like I said people that bitch are the ones without bikes or have no money.

    Also you question the mechanics of my bike? who are you fucking kidding... at least I never wrote mine off and its in one piece buddy
    Last edited by phantom2005; 02-01-2009 at 06:36 PM.

  14. #14
    Takin it like a $10 Whore Array newbster_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    TheBibleTownofHELL
    Bike
    750Bitches!!
    ouch. Thats just....

  15. #15
    Registered User Array Son of Lars's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Bike
    01 Honda RC51
    Some more fine work from "Phantom2005" can be found here.....

    http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=107763

    I wouldn't buy his bike if it was $1500. And too bad, too. A friend of mine is looking for an R6, and I thought his looked pretty clean. I was gonna suggest she go and look at it. Not anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •