Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles. - Page 131
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 255 FirstFirst ... 31 81 116 129 130 131 132 133 146 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3823

Thread: Outstanding ads on craigslist for motorcycles.

  1. #1951
    Ridin Dirty vstromgreg is on a distinguished road vstromgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BC
    Bike
    K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    This ad is interesting... read the RCMP bit.

    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pm...862457818.html
    Ouch..... takes me back to my younger days......
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.


  2. #1952
    Three hour tour guide silverD is on a distinguished road silverD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    604
    Bike
    '08 Varadero
    Price goes up significantly over the summer... Good luck.
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

    ...and "always" look on the bright side of life...

  3. #1953
    Registered User Steve G. is on a distinguished road Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by bandito View Post
    This ad is interesting... read the RCMP bit.

    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pm...862457818.html
    Wonder if the 130mph test was when they used his neck as a trampoline?

    Tank corrosion protection? Don't those things have plastic tanks??

  4. #1954
    Registered User s2upid is on a distinguished road s2upid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    sportwhat?
    Quote Originally Posted by vancitymike View Post
    NO! it did NOT make me look at it. It just irritated me that a F4i came up when I searched for a GSXR1000.

    If i was just looking for a sportsbike i would just scroll down the motorcycle section and look around there.

    I dont mean to offend those who do put keywords on their ads; more power to you guys. But, this is the way I see this.

    Has anyone here did a search for a particular model and ended up buying another because of those key words? (I'm not being sarcastic here. )
    hehe yeah, but that's why you can do a search for "title only" - entire post is when your really bored and want to browse through the filth!
    Quote Originally Posted by CanaganD
    DM: "You have successfully dodged the wild left turner"

    s2upid: "Now, I'd like to use my sword of slaying.... it's got a +4 against idiots"

  5. #1955
    GSX R600 K9 vancitymike is on a distinguished road vancitymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    Gixxer k9
    Quote Originally Posted by s2upid View Post
    hehe yeah, but that's why you can do a search for "title only" - entire post is when your really bored and want to browse through the filth!
    It just that people don't always "write/type" the words the same, so I use the Entire Post opition to try and find all of the ads that contain the word. Right?!?

    For example. In the title they write 2006 suzuki, and in the post they they say its a gsxr1000. The entire post option catches that. Or they even write it as gsx 1000r in the title it won't catch.

    I don't mind people using keywords if its relevent to their ad. Like in the case of the op with the F4i, most keywords were relavent. But the op then added other bikes and its just annoying. Imo.

    I'm just finding that most of the bullshit ads with overpriced bikes etc, have those keywords in them. Example the F4i and the Yellow Gixer spookyjack wants to buy.

    Imo, if you want to look for "filth" enter a number in the price range boxes and press search. Or do like ever other normal CL user does and scroll down the motorcyle section.

    Anyways, life goes on!

  6. #1956
    Don't be stupid. Sikorsky is on a distinguished road Sikorsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LMD-blecch!
    Bike
    KTM
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Wonder if the 130mph test was when they used his neck as a trampoline?

    Tank corrosion protection? Don't those things have plastic tanks??
    Yep. Plastic tanks.


    He can't ride because he has a neck boo boo. How does he expect to drive around in an old Lotus or E-Type? Those things make RC-51's seem like Cadillacs. And he'll need to bring another $20,000 to the party just to get to entry level in those years.
    The difference between you and me .........

  7. #1957
    Sedate hooligan T-rex is on a distinguished road T-rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Van City
    Bike
    Husaboom and the General Lee
    Ooo... this one's a good er. It looks like a gsxr of some kind, but I'm too lazy to crane my neck upside down to figure it out. And an oh-so-informative description!

    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...864131804.html

  8. #1958
    I like traffic cones :S made Man is on a distinguished road made Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    hard in the mac
    Bike
    rsv4r
    GSX-F

    probably not cool enough as it's not the R
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

    "im a wanker" -malamikigo

  9. #1959
    Moderator CHIA is on a distinguished road CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by made Man View Post
    GSX-F

    probably not cool enough as it's not the R
    Looks like a plain ole GS500F to me......yawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    .

    ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **


  10. #1960

  11. #1961
    Registered User ParkJunkie is on a distinguished road ParkJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Bike
    old: 2002 Yamaha R6, new: '06 gsxr 750
    Quote Originally Posted by millski View Post
    hahahahahaha, took me a sec
    4 posts, 1 ride, 1 crash. That's a good ratio right?
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear View Post
    If your passenger can feel you shift ..you suck .

  12. #1962
    On a soapbox Mechanic is on a distinguished road Mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Above the 49th Parallel and completely beyond Hope
    Bike
    Shuttleworth Snap
    Rant...
    Punter is selling a CRF150 on Craigslist and includes the following tags in his ad!

    "SUZUKI KAWASAKI HONDA YAMAHA KTM 2010 2011 2012 RM RMZ RM-Z250 RM-Z450 KZ KX250 KX250F KX450 KX450F CRF CRF250R CRF450R YZ YZ250F YZ450F 250SX-F 350SX-F 450SX-F SX 150 SX 144 kx250f, kx 250f, kx450f, kx250, kxf250, kx250f crf250r, crf 250r, crf250, cr250, crf250f, kx250f, kx 250f, kx250 dirt bike, TTR, CR, CRX, KLX, JR, XR, SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, KTM Key words: dirt bike, motorcross, mx, yamaha, suzuki, polaris, kawasaki, honda, 90,125,150, 200, 250 crf, klx, yzf Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki 50 60 80 125 150 200 250 300 450 500 cr yz kx tm ktm rm kdx cr125 cr250 cr450 crf450 crf450r crf450x yz450 yz 450 426 yz426 yz426f yz 426f yz250f yzf250 yzf450 kx125 rm125 yz450f yz 450f yz80 cr80 kx450f kx450 kx250f rmz450 rm450 rmzf250 rmz250f duel sport dirtbike dirt ktm exc 450exc 450sx 250sx 250sxf 250exc cr85 yz85 cr80 yz80 kx85 kx kx100 100 80 85 xr100 xr50 xr250 xr 50 xr 250 xr200 xr 200 r xr gear helmet chest protector boots pants yz 250 yz250 rm 250 rm250 kx250 kx 250 cr250 cr 250"

    And while we're at it, why the f**k can't people have the decency to answer responses about what they're selling, or remove the advert if it's sold. Lazy slobs!
    STFU = Acronym used by an internet forum poster without the ability to formulate an intelligent argument or response. [See “dullard”]

  13. #1963
    Registered User Pee Wee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    *
    Bike
    *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Rant...
    Punter is selling a CRF150 on Craigslist and includes the following tags in his ad!

    "SUZUKI KAWASAKI HONDA YAMAHA KTM 2010 2011 2012 RM RMZ RM-Z250 RM-Z450 KZ KX250 KX250F KX450 KX450F CRF CRF250R CRF450R YZ YZ250F YZ450F 250SX-F 350SX-F 450SX-F SX 150 SX 144 kx250f, kx 250f, kx450f, kx250, kxf250, kx250f crf250r, crf 250r, crf250, cr250, crf250f, kx250f, kx 250f, kx250 dirt bike, TTR, CR, CRX, KLX, JR, XR, SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, KTM Key words: dirt bike, motorcross, mx, yamaha, suzuki, polaris, kawasaki, honda, 90,125,150, 200, 250 crf, klx, yzf Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki 50 60 80 125 150 200 250 300 450 500 cr yz kx tm ktm rm kdx cr125 cr250 cr450 crf450 crf450r crf450x yz450 yz 450 426 yz426 yz426f yz 426f yz250f yzf250 yzf450 kx125 rm125 yz450f yz 450f yz80 cr80 kx450f kx450 kx250f rmz450 rm450 rmzf250 rmz250f duel sport dirtbike dirt ktm exc 450exc 450sx 250sx 250sxf 250exc cr85 yz85 cr80 yz80 kx85 kx kx100 100 80 85 xr100 xr50 xr250 xr 50 xr 250 xr200 xr 200 r xr gear helmet chest protector boots pants yz 250 yz250 rm 250 rm250 kx250 kx 250 cr250 cr 250"

    And while we're at it, why the f**k can't people have the decency to answer responses about what they're selling, or remove the advert if it's sold. Lazy slobs!
    You seen the one for the ZX12R? Makes your tag's look small.

  14. #1964
    Registered User Steve G. is on a distinguished road Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Rant...
    Punter is selling a CRF150 on Craigslist and includes the following tags in his ad!

    "SUZUKI KAWASAKI HONDA YAMAHA KTM 2010 2011 2012 RM RMZ RM-Z250 RM-Z450 KZ KX250 KX250F KX450 KX450F CRF CRF250R CRF450R YZ YZ250F YZ450F 250SX-F 350SX-F 450SX-F SX 150 SX 144 kx250f, kx 250f, kx450f, kx250, kxf250, kx250f crf250r, crf 250r, crf250, cr250, crf250f, kx250f, kx 250f, kx250 dirt bike, TTR, CR, CRX, KLX, JR, XR, SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, KTM Key words: dirt bike, motorcross, mx, yamaha, suzuki, polaris, kawasaki, honda, 90,125,150, 200, 250 crf, klx, yzf Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki 50 60 80 125 150 200 250 300 450 500 cr yz kx tm ktm rm kdx cr125 cr250 cr450 crf450 crf450r crf450x yz450 yz 450 426 yz426 yz426f yz 426f yz250f yzf250 yzf450 kx125 rm125 yz450f yz 450f yz80 cr80 kx450f kx450 kx250f rmz450 rm450 rmzf250 rmz250f duel sport dirtbike dirt ktm exc 450exc 450sx 250sx 250sxf 250exc cr85 yz85 cr80 yz80 kx85 kx kx100 100 80 85 xr100 xr50 xr250 xr 50 xr 250 xr200 xr 200 r xr gear helmet chest protector boots pants yz 250 yz250 rm 250 rm250 kx250 kx 250 cr250 cr 250"

    And while we're at it, why the f**k can't people have the decency to answer responses about what they're selling, or remove the advert if it's sold. Lazy slobs!

    How about if you go about selling something at a fair price, get your asking price within 4 hours,,,,,,then field questions from 2 people asking if they can get the stuff for free? Rather than an unfriendly response, I chose to ignore their free/gratis request.

    Steve

  15. #1965
    backslider K-rod is on a distinguished road K-rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at a critical lean angle
    Bike
    2006 K1200S
    DROOL ...
    Sell one like this Honda : RC30

    Item condition: Used

    Time left: 5d 19h (Mar 05, 201218:54:06 EST)

    Bid history: 1 bid[Refresh bidhistory]


    Current bid: US $23,000.00
    Approximately C $23,002.30
    Reserve pricenot met




    Price: US $33,000.00
    Approximately C $33,003.30 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now



    Condition: Used
    VIN: JH2R3019LM200064
    Mileage: 1,025 miles
    Is There an Existing Warranty?: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
    Type of Vehicle Title: Clear
    For sale by: Private seller

    Features
    Engine size (cc): 750 Type: Sport bike

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts