Letter Carrier (Point Roberts)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter Carrier (Point Roberts)

Former Hooligan foggy is on a distinguished road foggy's Avatar
    Bike
    Litespeed

Letter Carrier (Point Roberts)

If anyone is waiting for stuff to arrive at The Letter Carrier it looks like you are in for a bit of a hassle.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY MONDAY DECEMBER 3RD WE WILL BE RECEIVING ALL US MAIL. OTHER CARRIER PACKAGES WILL BE RECEIVED ON A SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. THOSE PACKAGES FROM OTHER CARRIERS THAT WILL NOT FIT IN OUR FACILITY EACH DAY WILL BE MARKED AS REFUSED RETURN TO SENDER AND PLACED BACK ON THE TRUCK. WE EXPECT TO BE REFUSING BETWEEN 300 AND 600 PACKAGES A DAY.

THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR SPECIFIC PACKAGES. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT FROM THIS POINT ON UNTIL DECEMBER 22ND YOU NOT SHIP ANY FURTHER PURCHASES IN TO OUR FACILITY SINCE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE AT THIS TIME.
    ONCE AGAIN THIS WILL MOST LIKELY BE IN EFFECT UNTIL DECEMBER 22ND.

WE ARE ALSO 1 TO 3 DAYS BEHIND ON PROCESSING WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN PICKING UP

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS BUT THERE IS NO ROOM TO TAKE PACKAGES WITHOUT BEING IN VIOLATION OF STATE FIRE CODES AND PLACING OUR EMPLOYEES AT RISK OF INJURY.
    If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Good business opportunity for someone else to open another.

for the crumpet I suppose dasein is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    The suck. Have always sucked. Go to Hagen's in Blaine. There must be someone else in Pt. Roberts...

I saw an ad for a place in Blaine that allows 24 hour pick up, that would be the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    The suck. Have always sucked. Go to Hagen's in Blaine. There must be someone else in Pt. Roberts...

I saw an ad for a place in Blaine that allows 24 hour pick up, that would be the best choice.
    There is. TSB Shipping. There's definitely room for 2 more stores. www.tsbshipping.com

From N00bie to Wannabe FASTn50 is on a distinguished road FASTn50's Avatar
    Bike
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    Surprised they don't rent a locking container and a night watchman! 300 x $5 is $1,500+ a day!
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!

NOOOOOB htdub is on a distinguished road htdub's Avatar
    Bike
    Triumph Thruxton
    I only ship to places with better than 9-5 business hours in Blaine/Bellingham or PR.

Those parcel places are making a killing.
    Buying something on Amazon, use my affiliate links to support my motorcycle racing. Every little bit counts. WMRC 250 Class FTW - #702, MUCHO GRACIAS!

WTB: PW50 Bike for my kids

Original Pirate Material TMR is on a distinguished road TMR's Avatar
    Bike
    Ural Patrol, Honda CTX700
    I used to go to Hagen's, but recently have switched to point2point. Cheap, convenient, and the next street over from the border.

Registered User Matt77 is on a distinguished road
    Bike
    There are 3 I think even 4 shipping/receiving stores in Pt. Roberts. I know TSB and TLC but I know there is one more maybe 2 just can't think of the names. Just FYI so look it up if you're shipping to the states

Registered User Booger is on a distinguished road Booger's Avatar
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post
    . THOSE PACKAGES FROM OTHER CARRIERS THAT WILL NOT FIT IN OUR FACILITY EACH DAY WILL BE MARKED AS REFUSED RETURN TO SENDER AND PLACED BACK ON THE TRUCK. WE EXPECT TO BE REFUSING BETWEEN 300 AND 600 PACKAGES A DAY..
    That's the end of my business with them. I don't care if it is only temporary to December 22. If this is how they want to treat my business with them then I will move my business elsewhere.

Happiness is the corner Land Roving is on a distinguished road Land Roving's Avatar
    Bike
    Sea bee yar eff for eye.
    The Letter Carrier sucks balls. They refuse to process Saturday deliveries, claim it take six hours to process ANY incoming shipments, and prefer to tell you that your parcel hasn't been delivered instead of merely admitting that they haven't processed it yet. It's a run-down hovel of a building that's quite regularly the victim of theft, and they have a history of giving parcels away to the wrong goddamn people... not to mention they're just lazy as hell.

They should have just saved their breath and put out a notice saying "Just a head's up, we're going to stop doing our stone-axe-simple job until the 22nd of December. Enjoy telling your kids that we marked their present "return to sender" because we're lazy and cheap. KTHXBAI."

Registered User BROSKI is on a distinguished road BROSKI's Avatar
    Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Booger View Post
    That's the end of my business with them. I don't care if it is only temporary to December 22. If this is how they want to treat my business with them then I will move my business elsewhere.
    They probably will be glad to not have your business bro. They clearly got more than they can handle and want to lower the flow.

Never had any problem from them yet and i think the massive black Friday online shopping was just too much for them to handle.

Registered User Booger is on a distinguished road Booger's Avatar
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by BROSKI View Post
    They probably will be glad to not have your business bro. They clearly got more than they can handle and want to lower the flow.

Never had any problem from them yet and i think the massive black Friday online shopping was just too much for them to handle.
    that's okay, Competition is good and so is consumer choice.

Registered User Dawson165 is on a distinguished road Dawson165's Avatar
    Bike
    2003 honda rc51
    Is there a 24 hour pick up place in Blaine? That tbs one was point roberts...Mailboxes international has been good for me but it would be nice to have a place open to midnight or something...

Registered User CanadianBird is on a distinguished road CanadianBird's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 CBR1100XX
    I like TBS and I've never had an issue. Nexus quick pass, fill tank, grab packages, pick some groceries, home. Blain is too far for me.
    Full Yoshi SS, Galfer wave rotors, Goodridge steel lines, Hel oil lines, Corbin GFL, Penske rear, RaceTech front, Hids, Givi hard bags with full lighting kit, Dyna Coils, K&N, Samco rad hoses, 9500ix/iQ, Pazzo, some bling, some CF.

Insultant cuski is on a distinguished road cuski's Avatar
    Bike
    K5 GSX-R600
    I've been using Kinek in Blaine... can't complain.
    • He who dares not offend, cannot be honest.
    • The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.

+ Reply to Thread