-original "Extreme Tag Rules"Extreme Tag Club Rules Expanded Part Duex:
1. An Extreme Tag is a picture of your bike in a location the average Joe biker would never take their bike, such as the top of a building, middle of a park, or wherever.
a. Your bike must have an internal combustion motor equal to or greater than 125CC.
b. Bikes must be street legal and require a class 6 to operate.
c. In keeping with the spirit of BCSportBike scooters are not allowed.
d. Exceptions to rule 1.a will be considered on a case by case basis.
2. This is a parallel Tag game, this means many tags can run at once.
a. Anyone can post an Extreme Tag.
b. A New Tag stays up until it’s found and becomes an Old Tag.
c. If your New Tag remains unclaimed for a week you may post another New Tag and again every week thereafter.
d. No limit to the number of New Tags per tagger.
3. Post your New Tag picture of your bike in whatever location with whatever clues you deem appropriate.
a. The tag must be labelled “New Tag”.
b. You must have a New Tag posted before posting an Old Tag.
4. The First Tagger to find and get a picture of their bike at the Tagged location will post the pic and title it Old Tag in a Reply of the original New Tag.
a. A Google map link must be included in the post before the point will be awarded.
b. Your bike must be in positioned as close as possible to the original New Tag position.
5. The boundaries of the game are North America!
a. Long Distance New Tag clues should include a fairly specific location or obvious hint.
b. By their nature long distance New Tags will be considered Extreme regardless of content.
c. Long Distance tags will be defined as greater than a 500km round trip from Vancouver City hall.
d. Long Distance Tags can be Posted or Claimed by more than 1 Tagger, but only if:
1. Each Tagger meets all the rules of the game.
2. Each Tagger posts their own picture.
3. Each Tagger’s New/Old Tag pic shows all other participating Tagger’s bikes.
6. The Points for each Tag will be based on the following:
a. 1 point will be awarded for each New Tag!
b. 2 points will be awarded for each Old Tag found.
c. 3 points will be awarded for each Long Distance Tag found.
d. Additional New/Old Tag points will be awarded as follows:
1. 1 additional point after a tag is one week old.
2. 2 additional points after a tag is two weeks old.
3. 3 additional points after a tag is three weeks old.
e. Seasonal scoring will be month by month ending on Nov 30.
f. The top three Taggers of each month will receive 1,2 & 3 points.
g. The top scoring 25% Taggers will have their points reset to the remaining average at midnight on the last day of each month.
7. Tags of questionable qualification will be voted on by the moderators and may be disqualified as a result.
a. Distance and Difficulty count towards qualifications.
b. Tags considered too easy or simple, may be disqualified
8. By posting a picture of a bike in this thread you agree to the following:
a. You are confirming you are participating voluntarily.
b. BCSportBike, its Members, Moderators and Thread Starter assume no responsibility for your actions.
c. You, the Participant, assume all responsibility for your actions.
d. Any repercussions that may have or may arise from participation in this game are to be born solely by the Participant.
e. In the course of this Game, responsibility for accidents or damages to property or injury whether the fault of the Participant or the fault of others is to be born or resolved solely by the Participant.
f. All responsibility for ticket infractions belongs solely to the Participant.
All Bonus Rounds will be sponsored by the Points Leaders the Moderators or whoever, points will vary from round to round.