BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Sunday Jan 2/03.

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ZX7BMXER 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday FEB 2/03.

so this is what i was thinkin. riding from van out to harrison. stopping along the way to meet people as well as hooking up with the hardcores from the valley.
when 1st stop 945am flying swan 4th & burrard leaving 1000am
for those of us from van 2nd stop 1030am ,just a stop & go 7-11 hastings at the start of barnet hwy ,for those from bby
3rd stop 1100am again just a stop & go ,mcdonald's harris rd,pitt meadows. for those from coquitlam ,new west,surrey.
(harris rd is the main road going into pitt meadows of lougheed, for you people into country music & mechanical bulls, it by rooster's)
then on to 287st , hopefully we get there 11;30ish stop for gas, have a coffee, meet up with the valley group.
then have some fun on the back roads around stave lake.
back onto #7 & out to harrison for late lunch. then back into town,we'll vote on the route at the time.
who's invited: everyone
pace: ride your own
note; i'm not going if it pouring rain.:laughing

See less See more
#5 ·
That sounds like way too much stopping and too little riding. I'd have to pass for that reason only, although I will be on my bike out and about for sure, so maybe I'll see some of you around town.

#8 ·
Stave Lake, you betcha!!! I've even thought about buying a townhouse in Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows to be closer to those back roads... Surrey sucks. :p

#10 ·
not many people posting up this time of year, looks like the weather's going to be nice tomorrow. i'm going to the flying swan for breakfast at 900am ,need fuel for the day & julia cooks a mean breakfast. i won't be by a computer again before the ride so whoever's coming we'll c-ya on the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.