Brand New HJC CL-MAX Modular Full Face Black Helmet

Thread: Brand New HJC CL-MAX Modular Full Face Black Helmet

newbie Array
    North Vancouver

Brand New HJC CL-MAX Modular Full Face Black Helmet

I bought this helmet for my wife.. but i underestimated her big head. It an XS size... but keep in mind different manufacturers have different sized. My SHOEI medium is a hair bigger which fits my wife fine.

As I cannot return this, I would like to sell it for $150 which is $100 less than I paid for it. It's brand new, mint condition and still has the labels on the lens.

It is a modular type full face helmet in which the front face flips up with the push of a tab for easy on/off access.

Advanced Polycarbonate Shell with Adjustable Chin Bar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
    Single-button Chin Bar/Faceshield Release: Open with one hand even with gloves on*.
    Optically Superior Faceshield: 95% UV protection.
    Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
    2-stage Shield Closure Mechanism: Compresses shield into the eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal.
    “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
    Nylex® Crown Pad: Comfortable, removable and washable.
    DOT Approved
    SIZE: XS

Last edited by disgruntled; 02-26-2009 at 09:57 AM.