Anyone have any womens gear available?

Thread: Anyone have any womens gear available?

Registered User Array howattzer's Avatar
    Bike
    it's black

Anyone have any womens gear available?

Hi gang,

I am putting this in the Interior Riders forum because that's where I live and hope to find what I am looking for. I also posted in the WTB thread so delete this if you must....

I am attempting to find my wife some used gear to see if she enjoys being passenger. I simply can't justify going out and spending a pile of money on new gear only to find out she does not like it, despite how much Snapperhead seems to enjoy taking my money.

Seeking a jacket, gloves, pants, and boots. Helmet I will consider used, but only if fairly new and in immaculate condition. Obviously, no drops.

If you have any womens gear in your closet, please let me know.

She is 5 feet tall and about 135 pounds, most of the weight is carried up top. (I hope someone gets the guns joke)

She wears a womens 5-6 for boots, and has tiny hands so I imagine gloves would be XS or S.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2008 GSX-R750 and 2007 Aprilia RSV1000R

Gear

Got a jacket, that you can try if it fits despite the guns my wife has them to. hahaha, gotta luv the guns, if it fits we can decide at that time. It is a blue and black Rhino jacket in fact I think Snapperhead sold it to us. There is a liner and it is warm in the cool months.

Let us know. All hail the guns

Registered User Array 105mmgunner's Avatar
    Bike
    2006 GSXR - Still love her!!
    Ive got an extra small HJC helmet. Im in the fraser valley though.

Bike
    it's black
    Quote Originally Posted by 105mmgunner View Post
    Ive got an extra small HJC helmet. Im in the fraser valley though.
    Thanks for the reply. I come to Abby quite a bit, including maybe this weekend. I will send you a PM on Thursday if I am coming down that way.

Bike
    1998 zx6r
    we have an HJC helmet.... I will ask the wife if she can part with it .... now that she wears a fish bowl.

Bike
    93 kaw
    I've got a white leather Joe Rocket Trixie Jacket, its a Med. With armour/liner. I am same size/proprotions she is just taller. I am in Kelowna...$99 for the coat. worn only part of last season.

I've also got a pair of Icon Field Armour boots in her size, worn twice, $50. Excellent boots for passenger with great protection, I did not like shift feel with them.

May also have pair of Joe Rocket Gloves, black with white and pink accents, Leather.

I have an extra HJC helmet in M and another one in L, the Med CL-14 with three shields (two clear, one chrome, one greenish iridium) $50.
    Last edited by Fawn; 03-04-2009 at 09:27 PM.
    I don't do PM's

Bike
    it's black
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
    I've got a white leather Joe Rocket Trixie Jacket, its a Med. With armour/liner. I am same size/proprotions she is. I am in Kelowna...$99 for the coat. worn only part of last season.

I've also got a pair of Icon Field Armour boots in her size, worn twice, $50. Excellent boots for passenger with great protection, I did not like shift feel with them.

May also have pair of Joe Rocket Gloves, black with white and pink accents, Leather.

I have an extra HJC helmet in M and another one in L, the Med CL-14 with three shields (two clear, one chrome, one greenish iridium) $50.

Thanks Fawn. PM sent.

Bike
    93 kaw
    emailed it off to you
    I don't do PM's

Bike
    93 kaw
    jacket is now sold.
    I don't do PM's

Registered User Array gangstagirl's Avatar
    Bike
    2004 kawasaki z1000(Green one)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
    jacket is now sold.
    Hi Fawn...just wondering if the boots are still for sale, and what size are they 5 or 6 womens or mens? thanks.

Bike
    93 kaw
    Hi yes botos are still avail. Boots are a Men's 6, they are a small fit women's small 7, but are not even broken in obviously.

stonecoldsbc@yahoo.com
    I don't do PM's