2003 Kawasaki 636 ZX6r Ninja. 13xxx kms, black, 6spd fuel injected. Bike is ready to go for the riding season, nothing needs to be done. Always filled with premium gas and stored in an enclosed garage. No accidents, not a rebuild and regularly maintained. Arrow exaust, aftermarket tail turn signal lights. The only thing 'wrong' with the bike is that there are a few small scratches on the right side from when the first owner dropped it while parked, which is why the price is slightly lower than similar bikes. Did the 12000km tune up at Burnaby Kawasaki a couple months ago that included a full mechanical inspection (report available if you want).

I listed it before, but didn't have the time to actively show the bike. I still don't have alot of time but now it needs to sell soon as I am buying a Jeep for work and I need the cash. So if you are going to have a look, please be a serious buyer. No tire kickers. Sad to see her go, shes' a beaut! $5,500 open to reasonable offers. Motivated seller. Call Jeremy at 778-558-8109, or email the above address. Thanks!