BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Blue Mountain Motorcycle Club ride

17K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  vstromgreg 
#1 · (Edited)
Come out and see what this place is like and support your sport! :cheers

Post up any questions.

See less See more
#10 ·
anyone one here gonna come out and giver a go? theres no better way to learn a local riding area,this is by far one of the best areas in bc or in canada for honing your skills and its not hi speed.and you will be part of a great club that supports the mountain like no other club i have seen.

#11 · (Edited)
I paid the fee John but as I understand the BS; the place is way over my riding abilities! :eek:

Do you really wanna be the guy that has to carry me out? :eek Now THAT would test your conditioning! :laughing

I will probably ride the VFR there and go hiking with the camera & video to catch the wrecks as they happen!

#15 ·
Yes, as others have posted up we were denied access to the woodlot side of Blue mountain and are now going in at the 256th side. It actually works out better as the staging area is bigger and flat, for those who dont know just travel along Dewdney Trunk rd and turn north on 256th street and follow until the very end past the jail on the left onto the gravel road and follow the arrows.

See you there :rockon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.