Questions about Insurance

Thread: Questions about Insurance

Registered User Array suzukigsxr600's Avatar
    06 gixxer 600

Questions about Insurance

Hey boys, I will insure my bike next week, but I dont know what options are out there, I started riding last season, But I really had no idea what my insurance coverage were, the only thing I know is I insured my bike for 8000 value and I paid around 140 per months. I dont wanna be a dickhead this season, so please help me . my questions are: what coverages options are worth to choose, like vandalism and so on.... ANd I have 25% discount, if I choose to take full coverage for my bike, how much is likely to be the monthly payment? and what coverage are you going to choose for your bike? by the way my bike is 06 gixxer 600
    Last edited by suzukigsxr600; 04-06-2009 at 12:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Whistler, BC
    I'm just here for the intelligent conversation.
    Call Paul Cassells @ 604-876-0126 and get the advice from someone who knows what they're doing.

Agreed, call Cassells and they can walk you through the different policies, options, etc. Hopefully even save you a bit of money.

Villin Array
    1990 EX500
    Cassells requires ten years of licensed driving correct? also do thye have a fixed minimum age?
    1990 Kawasaki EX 500

I'm a newb

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    It's not Cassels that has a minimum years of experience condition, it's usually one of the conditions to qualify for private insurance (which they sell through Beacon). If you don't qualify for private, they can always set you up with ICBC. Paul will help you find out what you qualify for.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President