BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Apr 7 Afternoon "Lost my Job ride"

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  newbster_rider 
#1 ·
Basically, I lost my job today....again. New Company downsized and myself and 6 others fired. Anyhoo instead of freakin out I wanna go riding. Gonna get a permit and need to drop kids of at school at 12pm...so IM thinking 12:45 or 1pm. Im in Abby, IF you wanna ride im flexable to meeting up anywhere. LETS GO!!

#10 ·
Well before this last job i was running a reno buisness with my bro, had a crew of 4. Market went to shit and then no work after Oct. Then was working 10$/hr selling hydraulic parts on the phone. Just surviving and feeding family. Sucks.

Now its like i got nothing more. I was debatiing going back to school for something, but now im just like blah. I dunno what to do. Wanted to try something new, like learn a new trade but now is not the right time. No one wants to hire anyone.

#11 ·
I know the Feeling. I Work in Construction building spec homes. I have not worked in a while. it is not worth it at the moment with the Market down. I would bust my ass and invest a ton of money on a home but at the end i would not make a dime at the moment. So yeah it is a good time to go back to school as this will probably be like this for another few years.

#16 ·
I tried the Corrections thing. They said no way cause I have a record and because I have a family member in jail or were at one point.

Would of liked to be a cop at one point, but now i see they are just glorified revenue agents. Not about justice, its about profit. I wanted to either go back and try being a mechanical engineer or something like that, but i cant afford it and i have to take care of me children. SO IM FUCKED.....i think. Goota just stop and think for a few, put the bong away and finish off the beer and do some honest, hard thinking. Im just so mentally fucked right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.